Midland Shuttle Services, a leader in corporate transportation is looking for an energetic, conscientious and detail oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their career to work in our fast-paced office.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Perform data entry and scan documents.
- Manage calendar for Managing Director.
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems.
- Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store.
- Answer calls from customers regarding their inquiries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Maintain office supplies for department.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Outlook.
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, organization skills, both analytical and problemsolving, and the ability to work with confidential documents.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and achieve deadlines under pressure.
Salary depends on skills and experience.
- Partial insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision.
- Paid time off.
- 50% discount on services.
To apply, please complete an online application at https://midlandshuttleservices.com/career-opportunity/ andsubmit your resume. To learn more about Midland Shuttle Services, visit https://midlandshuttleservices.com/about/