Midland Shuttle Services Inc. – Midland, TX
- Entry Level Mechanics perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with company standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including flushes, oil changes, etc.
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs to Maintenance Manager.
- Continuously learn new technical information, and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic) OR recent completion of automotive tech/trade school
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications a plus
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot when necessary in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
High school or equivalent
Light Maintenance Shop: 1 year
Required license or certification: